APEX Geophysics are looking to hire a full time geophysicist.
The position will involve the acquisition, processing, analysis and interpretation of geoscience datasets, and assistance in the production of reports for a range of geophysical surveys. Applicants should have a geophysics qualification, experience in a similar role and have a good knowledge of applied geology. Familiarity with the civil engineering, environmental and natural resource industries would be an advantage.
- have a geophysics qualification,
- be willing to carry out field work and travel ,
- possess initiative and have good problem solving skills,
- be able to express themselves clearly, both orally and in writing,
- be precise and have attention to detail,
- be able to work to deadlines,
- have a genuine interest in developing a career in geosciences.
Salary depending on experience. Manual driving licence essential.
It is essential that all applicants must be either an EU National or hold a full work visa. Proof of identity and eligibility to work in Ireland will be required prior to commencement of employment.
Candidates should forward their CV to: Kevin Galvin, APEX Geophysics Ltd., 6 Knockmullen Business Park, Gorey, Co. Wexford. email@example.com